Saturday, October 25, 2008

This shoot is from a while back but I'm really proud of it and never got around to blogging about it. The Hair Garden Salon is a new eco-friendly salon in Victoria and owner and stylist, Jenn Davies, wanted to do a fun pin-up shoot to show that going green doesn't have to mean dreadlocks and scratchy clothes. I'm as big of a fan of retro pin-up glamour as anyone else out there so I was thrilled when Jenn decided she wanted to do a photoshoot in this style. I was so thrilled with the results.

Cruisin'

Tsk tsk tsk...

P10-wm

P8-wm

P2-wm

P11-wm

The models were classic beauties, the makeup and hair were bang on and it was a beautiful sunny day. I had so much fun taking these photos and can't wait to do some more glam pin-up styles. If you would be interested in doing a pin-up style shoot like this let me know and I can work out special package deals that would include hair and makeup.

2 comments:

Smiley Eyes Photography said...

Love these Kristy ! So glad you updated your blog too ! I was feeling rather stalker-ish and nothing to stalk LOL !!

I wished I was closer, because you would rock doing pinup for me !

KiKi said...

Your photos are fantastic!!