Sunday, January 18, 2009

Maternity Photos

Hey photo fans...I am really going to try to get better at posting on this here blog as I have been doing a pitiful job of keeping it up to date. For something different I thought I would highlight a maternity photo shoot that I did recently for my makeup artist, Meghan. We did the photos about a week ago and she's due any day now. Here are my top picks:


MD15

MD13

MD9

MD6

MD5

MD2

That's it for now. Should be keeping more up to date in the future but in the meantime if you're a twitter user please follow me.

4 comments:

Smiley Eyes Photography said...

Fun fun fun ! I love pregnant ladies ! They make the best subjects for a beautiful photo !

www.fabuluxephotos.com said...

Sexy!!! Love them!!! What a cute couple ;)

Unknown said...

Hey Kristy,
you should probably check our blog....soon.... :-)

Unknown said...

Kristy, if we dont hear from you by the end of this week (Friday) we're going to have to give the Holga to our runner up. please contact us ASAP
http://www.tgpblog.com/2009/05/contests-holga-winner.html

thegreenpaige@gmail.com