Thursday, August 6, 2009

Apologies plus Dean & Keeley

First of all, before I get to posting some beautiful maternity photos I should probably apologize for not keeping this blog up to date. I will (try to) never let it happen again. If anything it is just an indication of how busy and full life has been for me lately but it doesn't mean I don't love you! Now, onto the good stuff.

Last night was a great night to be me! My "job" involved going to the beach with a beautiful couple, Dean and Keeley and taking photos of Keeley's beautiful baby belly. It's fun to do a maternity shoot with a couple because not only do you see the love between mama and the baby inside of her but the connection between the whole family. It makes my part really easy when that's already there and all I have to do is capture it for posterity. Without further ado, here are a few faves:


DSC09951

DSC09620

DSC09857

DSC09558

Keeley & Dan, if these pictures are anything to judge by then your baby will be very loved and probably very good-looking. Can't wait to meet the little guy in 6 weeks!

No comments: